1. We’re out of Iraq.
13. The Lakers haven’t gotten past the conference semifinals in two years.
15. Kelly Clarkson is releasing a greatest hits album.
16. Making fun of something by calling it “gay” isn’t cool anymore.
- A strong earthquake struck southern Taiwan, killing at least 13 people and causing buildings to collapse.
- Days before New Hampshire's presidential primary, John Kasich got back-to-back questions about a lead water crisis in his home state of Ohio 🇺🇸
- Do you know what happened in the news this week? Time to take our quiz.