1. We’re out of Iraq.
3. Abercrombie has lost a third of its market value.
4. Nike just terminated its contract with Lance Armstrong.
10. TV executives turned down a Paris Hilton show.
11. Your haven’t checked firstname.lastname@example.org in years. Your email address is now your name.
13. The Lakers haven’t gotten past the conference semifinals in two years.
15. Kelly Clarkson is releasing a greatest hits album.
16. Making fun of something by calling it “gay” isn’t cool anymore.
17. Aaron Carter is inspiring the next generation of teen pop stars.
18. You’re starting to regret your barbed wire tattoo.
- All charges have been dismissed against a popular protest organizer in Chicago. He was arrested Tuesday during protests over a video showing the police shooting of a black teen. ›
- Frank Gifford's family says the NFL star had CTE, the degenerative brain disease linked to football. He died in August. ›
- And President Obama actually made his daughters laugh at the annual White House turkey pardon. ›