1. We’re out of Iraq.
Mario Tama / Getty Images
3. Abercrombie has lost a third of its market value.
10. TV executives turned down a Paris Hilton show.
11. Your haven’t checked email@example.com in years. Your email address is now your name.
13. The Lakers haven’t gotten past the conference semifinals in two years.
Jeff Gross / Getty Images
15. Kelly Clarkson is releasing a greatest hits album.
Kevin Winter / Getty Images
16. Making fun of something by calling it “gay” isn’t cool anymore.
17. Aaron Carter is inspiring the next generation of teen pop stars.
Here Are The Top Stories
- President Obama has announced a new rule that would expand eligibility for overtime pay to millions more Americans.
- An order from the U.S. Supreme Court means Texas abortion clinics affected by a new state law can stay open while the law is challenged.
- Transgender women can be housed in women's immigrant detention facilities under new guidelines issued today.