1. We’re out of Iraq.
3. Abercrombie has lost a third of its market value.
4. Nike just terminated its contract with Lance Armstrong.
10. TV executives turned down a Paris Hilton show.
11. Your haven’t checked email@example.com in years. Your email address is now your name.
13. The Lakers haven’t gotten past the conference semifinals in two years.
15. Kelly Clarkson is releasing a greatest hits album.
16. Making fun of something by calling it “gay” isn’t cool anymore.
17. Aaron Carter is inspiring the next generation of teen pop stars.
18. You’re starting to regret your barbed wire tattoo.
- Turkey hopes to ease tensions with Russia after it shot down a Russian warplane earlier this week. The countries have differing accounts of the incident. ›
- France and Russia have agreed to coordinate their airstrikes with the U.S. against ISIS. ›
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz. ›