“Twilight” is finally over.
So it’s the perfect time to sit back and look at how it changed everything.
1. Like how without “Twilight,” this tattoo would never exist.
3. Or this one.
5. Without “Twilight,” this girl would have different pillows.
9. Without “Twilight,” Robert Pattinson might still be that one guy in from that one “Harry Potter” movie.
10. And Taylor Lautner might still be that one guy from “The Adventures of Sharkboy and Lavagirl.”
11. Without “Twilight,” there might not be as many teen paranormal romances.
12. Love triangles in young-adult fiction might not even be a thing.
16. And if there were no “Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter,” would there even be “Lincoln?”
17. And you know “Fifty Shades of Grey” started out as “Twilight” fan fiction, right?
18. So if it weren’t for “Twilight,” this picture could have never been taken.
So basically, “Twilight” has changed everything and we’ll never be the same again.
- Robert L. Dear was identified as the suspected gunman in a fatal shooting at a Planned Parenthood in Colorado Springs. ›
- World leaders will meet in Paris starting Monday to discuss a potential global climate change agreement. Here's what you need to know. ›
- Speaking of climate change, can you pass this basic quiz about it? ›