“Twilight” is finally over.
Christopher Polk / Getty Images
So it’s the perfect time to sit back and look at how it changed everything.
3. Or this one.
9. Without “Twilight,” Robert Pattinson might still be that one guy in from that one “Harry Potter” movie.
10. And Taylor Lautner might still be that one guy from “The Adventures of Sharkboy and Lavagirl.”
11. Without “Twilight,” there might not be as many teen paranormal romances.
12. Love triangles in young-adult fiction might not even be a thing.
16. And if there were no “Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter,” would there even be “Lincoln?”
17. And you know “Fifty Shades of Grey” started out as “Twilight” fan fiction, right?
18. So if it weren’t for “Twilight,” this picture could have never been taken.
So basically, “Twilight” has changed everything and we’ll never be the same again.
In The News Today
- Japan lifted an evacuation order on the small town of Naraha for the first time since the 2011 Fukushima nuclear disaster. ›
- Rowan County, Kentucky, issued several marriage licenses, but their validity is being questioned because jailed clerk Kim Davis's name isn't on them. ›