“Twilight” is finally over.
Christopher Polk / Getty Images
So it’s the perfect time to sit back and look at how it changed everything.
3. Or this one.
9. Without “Twilight,” Robert Pattinson might still be that one guy in from that one “Harry Potter” movie.
10. And Taylor Lautner might still be that one guy from “The Adventures of Sharkboy and Lavagirl.”
11. Without “Twilight,” there might not be as many teen paranormal romances.
12. Love triangles in young-adult fiction might not even be a thing.
16. And if there were no “Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter,” would there even be “Lincoln?”
17. And you know “Fifty Shades of Grey” started out as “Twilight” fan fiction, right?
18. So if it weren’t for “Twilight,” this picture could have never been taken.
So basically, “Twilight” has changed everything and we’ll never be the same again.
Here Are The Top Stories
- Greece will decide on Sunday whether they will accept austerity measures as a condition of a bailout that may stave off an imminent financial and economic crisis.
- Some 150 migrants stranded in the French city of Calais stormed the Channel Tunnel in an attempt to make it to British territory.
- It took a while, but an English national soccer team has finally defeated Germany in a major tournament. England took third place with a 1-0 win over the top-ranked German team in the FIFA Women's World Cup ⚽️
- Chile defeated Argentina on penalties to win the Copa America tournament. It's the first ever trophy for Chile in the 99 years of the Copa ⚽️