“Twilight” is finally over.
Christopher Polk / Getty Images
So it’s the perfect time to sit back and look at how it changed everything.
3. Or this one.
9. Without “Twilight,” Robert Pattinson might still be that one guy in from that one “Harry Potter” movie.
10. And Taylor Lautner might still be that one guy from “The Adventures of Sharkboy and Lavagirl.”
11. Without “Twilight,” there might not be as many teen paranormal romances.
12. Love triangles in young-adult fiction might not even be a thing.
16. And if there were no “Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter,” would there even be “Lincoln?”
17. And you know “Fifty Shades of Grey” started out as “Twilight” fan fiction, right?
18. So if it weren’t for “Twilight,” this picture could have never been taken.
So basically, “Twilight” has changed everything and we’ll never be the same again.
Here Are The Top Stories
- The family of Sandra Bland, who died in a Texas jail cell in July three days after she was detained during a traffic stop, filed a wrongful death lawsuit in federal court.
- Rapper 50 Cent may claim he's broke, but court records filed in his bankruptcy case show he has $10 million in various bank accounts.
- Migrant deaths in the Mediterranean have exceeded 2,000, making 2015 the deadliest year for people trying to reach Europe, according to the International Organization for Migration.