Yeah, I did.
I didn’t know Fahrenheit 451 was a 1940s book. I just assumed it was published in 1953, since that was when it actually was published.
Well, VHS won the VCR War because there wasn’t enough porn on Betamax. So, well played, Sony. Well played.
Response to If Miley Cyrus Wins TIME’s Person Of The Year She Will Be The First Woman To Do So In 27 Years:
So, those three women who won it in 2002 don’t count?
Response to 10 Logic Puzzles You Won’t Be Able To Solve:
This is why no one really likes you, Buzzfeed.
Response to 21 Exotic Locations Proving The Future Is Now:
“Blade Runner” is two words, not one long one.
Response to 23 Truly Terrible Sex Tips:
The people writing this “advice” clearly do not have a penis.
Response to MASH But With Vines:
Mansion, van, police officer, Bradley Cooper, Greece, and 3 kids.
Well, I guess Mary Jane is going to have a prominent role in the 3rd film.
Jesus, lady! All you had to do was look it up online to see if you had the quote right.
I don’t get all these stories about Kim Kardashian’s weight. 1. She’s pregnant.
2. She’s not that fat.
3. You’d these people had never heard that women gain weight during pregnancy. It’s like all these tabloids are run by aliens from another world who are confused that us hu-mans gain weight during pregnancy. They don’t understand that we don’t lay an egg and let it gestate for several months.
Hate watching lesbian movies!? Don’t you mean masturbating to lesbian movies?
Yes, Ray J. You hit it first. But, it doesn’t matter who hits it first. It matters who hits it last.
Who is the real life Pocahontas?
I don’t think you can really call 2006 early 2000’s.
Response to 27 Comic Books That Came Out 20 Years Ago:
1. Bane breaking Batman’s back was cool, but good Lord! That is some terrible artwork on Bane.
2. X-Men: The coolest team in the 1990s.
3. Carnage was cool… for a while at least.
4. Cyborg Superman just looks like DC trying too hard. At least they made him a villain.
5. Why does Neil Gaiman want us to have sex with Death? What’s up with that?
6. Spider Armor Spider-Man: so stupid.
7. Hey look! It’s an X-Men ripoff!
8. Sandman’s Muslim!?
9. The only thing I know about Spawn was that cool animated series on HBO and that lame live action movie.
10. I always found Catwoman’s purple costume to be sexy for some reason.
11. I don’t know what that is, but it looks cool.
12. Thunderstrike was cool. I think it would be interesting if he showed up in a Thor movie.
13. It wouldn’t be a 1990s comic book without a hologram.
14. Superboy emphasizing everything lame about superhero costumes in the 1990s.
15. Are they doing it?
16. Robin! Fuck yeah!
17. Gambit and Rogue, one of my favorite couples. It’s a shame they can’t really do it because of Rogue’s powers.
18. I have a friend who goes by Maxx.
19. Hey! It’s the Uncanny Avengers 20 years early.
20. Nice butt.
21. Man, that Sonic comic looks as bad as that TV show.
22. DC Comics, accurately portraying the black man! ;)
23. That looks like that hurts.
24. Of all the people to emmulate, why Rob Leifeld?
25. Ugh! Azrael Batman! So fucking lame.
26. Speak of the devil… I still don’t understand how Leifeld keeps getting work.
27. Jimmy Corrigan! Fuck yeah!
Response to 17 Movie Posters Redesigned With Better Titles:
I’ve seen most of these on a gallery on ebaums.
Does it matter who the next American Idol is going to be? It’s not like that person is going to become a famous singer anyway. The two most famous people that show has produced Kelly Clarkson and Jennifer Hudson, and Hudson didn’t even win it.
Or, you could just type “Emilia Clarke nude” into Google. I’m sure you’ll find lots of nude screenshots of her from Game Of Thrones. Because this ain’t the first time she’s been nude for an audience to see.
Response to Austin Art Gallery’s Cool Oscar Movie Posters:
Why can’t real movie posters be this cool? I mean, they use to be! What happened!?
Response to The Complete 2013 Oscar Winners List:
Yeah. I was about to say that wasn’t listed.
Response to 33 Reasons It Ain’t Easy Being A Mets Fan:
The Mets are paying two players who don’t even play for them, one of which retired over a decade ago!? Just when you think you knew all the inane, inept things The Mets have done, you learn of something new; and it makes you pity their fans all over again.
Response to 18 Superlatives For The 2012-2013 NFL Season:
Remember when he led the Jets to the AFC Championship Game? What the fuck happened?
Well, if Superman is English and Batman is Welsh, why not make Wonder Woman black.
10. Gambit in general. YES! Gambit is my favorite X-Man because of this show.
Response to Science Avengers, Assemble!:
That’s it? Only three people? C’mon! No Daniel Faraday? No J. Robert Oppenheimer? No Louis Pasteur? No Stephen Hawking? Give us some more!
I think this is more of the CBS’s promo department’s fault on this. There was an episode of “The Big Bang Theory” in which Leonard met a girl at Stuart’s comic shop.
Hell, the Chiefs have been in the AFC back when it was the AFL. They started by the guy who owned the AFL. This is a big mistake to make.
I liked how you snuck in that “Channing Tatum: Sexiest Man Alive” cover.
Response to The Year In Hate-Watching:
Who the hell was hate-watching “The Avengers”? Everyone liked “The Avengers.”
Response to Here Is Alison Brie As Captain America:
This is a Rule 63 that I approve of!
Response to Introducing The New Gossip Girl Meme:
Yep, this meme proves that they just basically put all the characters’ names in a hat and pulled one out to figure out who Gossip Girl would be.
To be fair, Adrian Peterson could break that record. He could also move to Canada and change his name to J. Wolfe Pepperschmidt. But, just because he could do either one of those things doesn’t mean that he is going to.
Response to If Norman Rockwell Was From Gotham City:
So, what’s the difference between Norman Rockwell and Normal Rockwell?
Response to Brad Pitt Is The Bravest Man In The World:
Sounds plausible. Brad Pitt did guest on Head Of The Class, the 1980s sitcom Robin Givens starred on. In fact, he played her boyfriend. It’s possible sparks could have flied, and they hooked up. Plus, there’s that photo of them together.
You’ve been making content that shouldn’t be videos into videos a lot lately. I don’t like this. I would have rather seen photos or separate videos for each phenomenon and included more.
I’m gonna find Ryan Gosling and ask him to have sex with everyone who works at Buzzfeed. Maybe that will get them to shut up about Ryan Gosling.
Response to IMDB’s Top 250 Movies In 2 1/2 Minutes:
What movie is at 1:49? The clip shown has Anna Paquin in it, and she appears to be topless. Yeah, I want to know for shallow reasons; sue me. But, in my defense, you can’t see her breasts.
SHARE THIS PAGE View Viral Dashboard ›