3. Use a single color that appears in every frame to tie your wall together…
5. Use one type of frame in different sizes + photos with similar coloring for a subtle, clean gallery
6. Use a variety of prints from the same artist for this cohesive look
Buy these Barbie prints here.
21. Arrange black and white photos symmetrically for a clean and classic bar area
25. Use a large item, like a mirror, as the centerpiece of your gallery
26. Add a chalkboard, clipboard, and something you can pin photos to for a gallery wall that is easy to update!
28. Play with color in your matting paper and keep the photos black and white
29. Album art is a another brilliant and inexpensive frame filler
Here Are The Top Stories
- Police in Athens used pepper spray on protesters two days ahead of Greece's major bailout vote.