1. USB Locket
You can buy this particular version here, or create your own with a large enough locket. They are plentiful on Esty and more cost effective.
2. Remote Control Part Jewelry
Directions and more ideas here.
3. iPad/iPhone Stylus
4. Kitchen Tablet Holder
This DIY was inspired by a much more expensive Pottery Barn piece. It’s perfect for reading recipes or watching cooking shows in the kitchen!
7. USB Safety Pin
This one is just a concept, but you could certainly create your own with a little super glue and a steady hand.
8. Speaker Carrying Case
10. Crochet Headphone Covers
More subtle than the earmuffs, but equally fun. Directions here.
11. Wood-Grain Laptop Wrap
14. Wooden iPad Stand
Just a table saw and a block of wood at work here.
15. Cross-Stitch iPhone Case
While you’ll have to purchase the case itself, you can DIY a million designs with just a little thread!
17. Touchscreen Gloves
Way cheaper than store-bought tech gloves! Instructions here.
18. QR Code Valentine
This cute needlepoint actually scans to display a message of up to 250 characters!
19. Headphone Cord Keepers
This adorable DIY Christmas gift could be easily made in any shape or color.
20. Bicycle Horn iPhone Speaker
“The bike horn (with it’s noise maker removed) had just the right amount of threading on the end to screw into the soft plastic hole, and be flush with the inside of the PVC. It sits directly in front of the tiny mono speaker. Leaving the ends of the PVC open allows for a more expansive sound and lets more treble escape. The weight of the horn keeps the phone from tipping back.”
23. Gameboy Android Gamepad
24. Slide-on Macro Lens for iPhone
This DIY is much more affordable than a store-bought macro lens, which run around $60.
25. PVC Pipe Laptop Stand
Super easy and can be customized millions of ways.
- Austria and Germany will allow people seeking refuge from the war in Syria who are currently in Hungary to come to their countries. ›
- Rowan County, Kentucky, issued several marriage licenses today, but their validity is being questioned because jailed clerk Kim Davis's name isn't on them. ›
- U.S. Vice President Joe Biden said he isn't sure he has the "emotional energy" to run for president. ›