1. People assume you grew up next to the White House.
2. Traffic doesn’t ever phase you.
3. You know the four quadrants are basically different countries.
4. The idea of eating on the metro will always be weird.
5. The Kennedy Center was your local theater.
6. You know that Bones and Scandal would never happen.
7. The idea of D.C. being a cool place to live doesn’t make any sense to you.
9. Your school held at least one scavenger hunt at the National Mall.
10. A motorcade drove by you almost every day.
11. Rooting for your home team was always somewhat embarrassing.
12. Georgetown University was practically the Holy Grail.
13. You only went to the Zoo during winter.
14. Foxhall was your Beverly Hills.
15. You saw a politician every week.
17. You’ve never understood the obsession with Georgetown Cupcake.
18. You hate it when people say “Reagan” instead of “National”.
- Robert L. Dear was identified as the suspected gunman in a fatal shooting at a Planned Parenthood in Colorado Springs. ›
- World leaders will meet in Paris starting Monday to discuss a potential global climate change agreement. Here's what you need to know. ›
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz. ›