1. People assume you grew up next to the White House.
Warner Bros. / Via glee.wikia.com
2. Traffic doesn’t ever phase you.
Warner Bros. Pictures / Via moviewhorexo.tumblr.com
3. You know the four quadrants are basically different countries.
Lifetime / Via pandawhale.com
4. The idea of eating on the metro will always be weird.
DreamWorks Studios / Via gifaday.blogspot.com
6. You know that Bones and Scandal would never happen.
Paramount Pictures / Via wifflegif.com
7. The idea of D.C. being a cool place to live doesn’t make any sense to you.
AMC / Via giphy.com
9. Your school held at least one scavenger hunt at the National Mall.
Lucasfilm / Via dinahknowswhatswhat.tumblr.com
10. A motorcade drove by you almost every day.
NBC / Via maricelagonzalez.tumblr.com
11. Rooting for your home team was always somewhat embarrassing.
NBC / Via magicandstardustgifs.tumblr.com
12. Georgetown University was practically the Holy Grail.
NBC / Via raisinghellwithcastiel.tumblr.com
14. Foxhall was your Beverly Hills.
Nickelodeon / Via thebestgifsforme.blogspot.com
15. You saw a politician every week.
Olive Bridge Entertainment / Via davidtennant-rph.tumblr.com
17. You’ve never understood the obsession with Georgetown Cupcake.
18. You hate it when people say “Reagan” instead of “National”.
NBC / Via walkingdead.wikia.com