1. A Spice Girls figurine
Not only did you have every Spice Girl, you had every version of every Spice Girl. There was normal version, Spice World version, Animal Print Crazy version, and whatever it was called when they all wore Union Jack clothing.
2. This Backstreet Boys board game
Honestly, it wasn’t fair to play this with anyone else since your unmatched knowledge of the BSB back catalogue made everyone else look like Millenium wannabes. More like “Quit Playing Games With My Games,” amirite?
3. A classic Hootie and the Blowfish iron-on patch
I’ll put it on my jean jacket between Dave Matthews Band and Everclear.
4. This “Who Let The Dogs Out?” Sing and Swing novelty toy
Novelty is in the name, so you knew that when you bought this, it would never get old. You would love “Who Let The Dogs Out” until your dying breath. And, true to your word, the song rotates through your favorites playlist with a regularity that you would never admit.
5. N*Sync Hotline Fantasy Phone & CD-Rom Game
You looked at this as basically a training manual for the time when Chris Kirkpatrick would accidentally call your number and you’d be like, “Hey, Chris. I’m super casual and not flustered because of N*SYNC hotline.” IT COULD HAPPEN.
6. Britney Spears doll in Pepsi TV commercial outift.
Best Pepsi commercial ever.
7. A Christina Aguilera “identity card”
You would keep it in the clear sleeve of your Paul Frank wallet, so people might mistake you for Christina as you paid for your school lunch, no big deal.
8. Ricky Martin trading cards.
I’ll trade you a Ricky Martin for a Ricky Martin.
9. This grammatically incorrect Enrique Iglesias shirt
Don’t play, you wore it anyway,
10. A Michelle Branch Hit Clip
For your favorite 30 seconds of your favorite Michelle Branch song. Your best friend on car trips, though your parents might disagree.
11. This 300-piece puzzle of Nirvana’s Nevermind.
250 of the pieces were just blue, but you finished it anyway, because that’s what you do when you’re Nirvana’s biggest fan.
12. This Alanis Morisette guitar pick cell phone charm
Is it ironic that no one has phones that can hold charms anymore? Doesn’t matter, you still had it. You still love it.
13. These Nelly sweat bands.
How embarrassing would it be if your head and wrist bands didn’t match?