1. Where else can you take a morning hike up to the Hollywood sign?
3. You can dip your feet in the fountain, order craft cocktails, and listen to DJs spin during Grand Park’s Sunday Sessions.
4. Or attend a stargazing party at the Griffith Observatory. NBD.
5. Nothing beats L.A.’s summertime snacks.
Like Rita’s Water Ice, Scoops Ice Cream, and Suck It Sweets and Treats!
6. And the produce at farmers markets is even more delicious!
(And if you’re on a budget, you can even make a meal from the free samples.)
7. L.A. is full of hidden staircases, so the whole city’s your StairMaster.
There’s no need for the gym!