1. Actually attempting to read at work or school without getting caught
2. Spending your lunch break reading and at peace
3. Getting to a good part when you should be sleeping
4. Seeing the time at night after saying “just one more chapter” several times
5. Finally putting down the book and falling right asleep
6. Saying goodbye to your social life temporarily so that you can continue your book
7. Not understanding why everyone else around you isn’t reading!
8. Talking only about your book whenever an opportunity arises to talk to someone else
9. Getting to a really good part…
10. …and sometimes getting to a not-so-good part.
11. That moment when you’re finished with the book…
12. …and the joy of starting another.
Here Are The Top Stories
- President Obama has announced a new rule that would expand eligibility for overtime pay to millions more Americans.
- An order from the U.S. Supreme Court means Texas abortion clinics affected by a new state law can stay open while the law is challenged.
- Transgender women can be housed in women's immigrant detention facilities under new guidelines issued today.