2. Many people know him as the conservative Republican Congressman from Texas’ 36th District.
3. But to those of us on the Internet, Steve is so much more than a Congressman.
4. He’s Congress’s Master Internet Troll
5. There was that time he proudly unveiled his new bumper sticker
7. We can always count on him for the best insight on current events
8. His Facebook page is updated roughly 1,000 times a day with gems like this:
9. And this:
- Protesters gathered in Chicago Tuesday night after city officials released the video of a white police officer fatally shooting Laquan McDonald, a black teenager. ›
- At least 19 people in seven U.S. states have been infected with E. coli in an outbreak officials believe is linked to rotisserie chicken salads sold at Costco. ›
- Adele broke the single-week U.S. album sales record set by NSYNC in 2000. "25" sold at least 2.43 million in about three days. ›