1. You constantly find yourself overwhelmed by your surroundings.
3. Your road rage has become a serious problem.
4. And sitting in any kind of traffic is the bane of your existence.
5. You’ve gotten your fair share of tickets.
Parking tickets, speeding tickets — they all start to blend together.
6. And you haven’t gotten any better at trying to talk yourself out of them.
Is there a problem “ociffer?”
7. Trying to keep up with all of the mirrors attached to your vehicle gives you a headache.
8. You aren’t the best when it comes to using your brakes.
9. Merging onto the freeway causes SO MUCH STRESS.
11. You’ve been the cause of at least one accident in your life.
12. You daydream about what it would be like to have a personal driver.
14. You stress out when you have to take the multiple choice test when you renew your license.
HOW DID I PASS THIS AT 15?
15. You freeze whenever you see a cop because you just assume you’re already doing something wrong.
16. Every time you get gas you think of all the things you could be buying instead.
Like an Orange Mocha Frappuccino.
17. You find yourself researching cities with mass amounts of public transportation in case of a move.
(Or for a reason to move.)
- There were three stabbings in Jerusalem on Monday, part of a monthlong wave of violence between Israelis and Palestinians. ›