1. Mixing ice cream can really take a toll on your forearms.
2. The singing. Oh dear god the singing.
3. Work always seems to follow you home.
4. But seriously, it’s near impossible to escape the remnants of Cold Stone.
5. Customers can’t seem to grasp the sizes that are offered.
6. Writing on cakes proves to be more of a problem than expected.
7. Being around ice cream and candy all day is a huge struggle in itself.
8. Waffle cones/bowls are really more trouble than they’re worth.
9. You really learn just how stupid people in this world can be.
10. The mix-in toppings seem to cause a lot of confusion, as well.
11. You wouldn’t think cleaning an ice cream shop would be too bad. But you would be mistaken.
People do the weirdest things in Cold Stone bathrooms. I once had to clean up vomit from literally ever surface of the men’s room one night. WHY.
12. Basically, working at Cold Stone is the worst.
- Mullah Omar, the Taliban's reclusive leader, died more than two years ago, Afghan officials say. The Taliban hasn't commented.
- Officials released new footage proving Sandra Bland was "alive and well" when her mugshot was taken. The release aims to counter social media rumors that she was deceased in the photo.
- Michel Platini, the current UEFA president, will be a candidate in the 2016 FIFA election to replace Sepp Blatter ⚽️