4. Step 3: Separate the orange slices out.
5. And then, voilà: a completed “caterpillar orange” for easy sharing and easy eating.
[It should be noted, this is a mandarin orange, which is way smaller and easier to peel/separate than an actual navel orange.]
6. Watch the whole video here:
7. But wait there’s more! You can also learn how to peel a flower orange:
12. Why peel oranges the old-fashioned way when there’s so much fun to be had?
h/t: Imgur user HolliePocket
We've got your WKND covered.
- Rowan County, Kentucky, issued several marriage licenses today, but their validity is being questioned because jailed clerk Kim Davis's name isn't on them. ›
- After mounting pressure from other European countries, Britain will accept thousands more refugees from United Nations camps bordering Syria. ›
- U.S. Vice President Joe Biden said he isn't sure he has the "emotional energy" to run for president. ›