4. Step 3: Separate the orange slices out.
5. And then, voilà: a completed “caterpillar orange” for easy sharing and easy eating.
[It should be noted, this is a mandarin orange, which is way smaller and easier to peel/separate than an actual navel orange.]
6. Watch the whole video here:
7. But wait there’s more! You can also learn how to peel a flower orange:
12. Why peel oranges the old-fashioned way when there’s so much fun to be had?
h/t: Imgur user HolliePocket
- Boston is no longer pursuing a bid to host the 2024 summer Olympics.
- The Arizona Cardinals have hired the NFL's first female coach.