2. When Mr. Krabs reminded himself of this.
4. When Spongebob had this conversation with a cricket.
Nickleodeon / Via squidwurd.tumblr.com
6. When Squidward was doing whatever is happening here.
Nickelodeon / Via ruinedchildhood.com
8. When this tree was finally able to breathe underwater.
Nickelodeon / Via reddit.com
10. When this DNA strand made of snow was just chillin’ in the ocean.
Nickelodeon / Via spongebob-closeups.tumblr.com
11. When this jellyfish used a pay phone.
Nickelodeon / Via regretsabitch.tumblr.com
13. When Spongebob and Mr. Krabs were doing this.
Nickelodeon / Via fuckyeahloldemort.tumblr.com
14. When this underwear situation happened.
15. When Spongebob disturbed this restaurant goer.
16. When Patrick was chatting with his belly.
Nickelodeon / Via weenie-hut-general.tumblr.com
19. When Spongebob was doing the dishes.
23. When Spongebob contemplated a life post-fiery explosion.
Nickelodeon / Via imgur.com
24. When this giant nail situation happened.
25. When this obviously necessary museum existed.
Nickelodeon / Via beyoncebeytwice.tumblr.com
26. When Mr. Krabs was chillin’ in this world made of money.
Nickelodeon / Via sally-mun.tumblr.com
27. When Patrick attempted to siphon a pumpkin.
Nickelodeon / Via zackisontumblr.tumblr.com
28. When Squidward was concerned about a frozen Mr. Krabs.
Nickelodeon / Via growlithes.tumblr.com
29. When Patrick exclaimed this truism.
Nickelodeon / Via hahahollister.tumblr.com
31. When Mr. Krabs was basically just terrorizing people with his naked body.
Nickelodeon / Via funniest.1000notes.com
33. When Spongebob transformed into a body builder.
Nickelodeon / Via humoristics.me
34. When Spongebob was the surrealist waiter that ever existed.
Here Are The Top Stories
- An order from the U.S. Supreme Court means Texas abortion clinics affected by a new state law can stay open while the law is challenged.
- Transgender women can be housed in women's immigrant detention facilities under new guidelines issued today.
- NBC has cut ties with Donald Trump after recent racist remarks about immigrants. He'll no longer appear on "The Apprentice."