OK can we talk about this man for a little bit?
6. He’s been in everything from smaller comedies like Cabin in the Woods to more dramatic films like The Butler, but you probably know him best as Dr. Jackson Avery on Grey’s Anatomy.
7. Move aside McDreamy and McSteamy, DR. AVERY IS WHERE IT’S AT.
9. Admit it, you kind of want to get married and run away with him.
12. Also, he does this thing with his unbelievably piercing eyes where he basically undresses you with his gaze.
14. JUST LOOK AT THIS MAN’S EYES.
16. Also, A+ glasses.
17. He’s an incredibly sharp dresser.
18. Here he is in a hat. This could’ve turned out horribly but it didn’t. A+ hat.
19. He even pulls off the impossible to pull off short-sleeved button up. Literally no other man should even attempt this.
20. His shoe game is on point.
21. The set decorator of Grey’s Anatomy even added this piece to Dr. Avery’s apartment because of his reputation for being dapper as fuck.
22. Even when he’s just hanging out all casual and whatnot he looks like a rugged Ken doll.
23. You can’t even be mad at whatever is happening here with this jacket situation. Just look at that face.
24. OK, I have no idea what’s even happening here, but sure why not.
He posted this to his Tumblr with the caption “U.O.E.N.O.” Sure, Jesse, sure.
(His Tumblr is great, btw.)
25. Also, here he is with slightly longer hair.
26. And here he is with some crazy sideburns?!?
27. And here he is with a lil’ fro modeling his luscious, moisturized lips. You’re welcome.
28. But perhaps the sexiest thing about Jesse Williams is…
29. …his brilliance.
He spoke about the criminalization of the black body after the murder of Jordan Davis garnered national attention.
30. …his love and devotion to his wife.
They met while he was teaching middle school and high school in New York and have been together ever since!
31. …his continued commitment to examining the representations of black men.
He is an executive producer of Questionbridge, a project that “critically explores challenging issues within the Black male community.”
32. He’s also a sharp writer and cultural critic.
He casually posted this brilliant analysis of Django Unchained on his Tumblr.