1. The Tumblr is dedicated to creating real recipes based on Bob’s Burger of the Day (and also Louise’s awesome ideas).
2. The Plymouth Roquefort Burger
“This onion stuffed turkey burger is cooked in a cranberry reduction. The Roquefort cheese gives is a complex and rich saltiness that complements the bittersweet cranberry relish. Served with sweet potato fries and stuffing!”
3. So Much Parsley, So Little Thyme Burger
“All beef burger served rare dressed with a mixture of garlic, olive oil, tomatoes, gruyere cheese, and of course PARSLEY!”
4. Pickle My Funny Bone Burger
“All beef patty topped with fried pickles (delicious dill coated in an italian herb and red pepper batter) and a deliciously creamy mayo-ketchup-hot sauce combo. Served with a pickled beet salad!”
5. I’ve Created a Meunster
“This lean patty is topped with sauteed mushrooms smothered in creamy meunster cheese. A tad of ketchup and a bit of lettuce for some color. May or may not come with spider.”
6. Don’t You Four Cheddar Bout Me
“This angus patty is stuffed with horseradish cheddar and a sharp yellow cheddar. Then it’s cooked in bacon fat, and covered in melty mild yellow and sharp white cheddars. Topped with crispy bacon, lettuce and onions all on a fresh bun.”
7. The Bruschetta-bout it Burger
“An angus beef patty topped with bruschetta and mozzarella cheese, dressed lightly with balsamic vinegar on toasted french bread. Comes with a light salad.”
8. The Cauliflower’s Cumin From Inside The House Burger
“Angus beef patty topped with jalapeno cheese, tomato, lettuce, onion and of course - the triple C combo: a mash of cauliflower, cumin, and cilantro.”
We've got your WKND covered.
- Tunisia's president declared a state of emergency a week after a deadly terror attack on a beach hotel.
- Some 150 migrants stranded in the French city of Calais stormed the Channel Tunnel in an attempt to make it to British territory.
- Matt Stonie won the 2015 Nathan's Famous hot dog eating contest, beating 8-time champion Joey Chestnut ☀️??