2. The Plymouth Roquefort Burger
“This onion stuffed turkey burger is cooked in a cranberry reduction. The Roquefort cheese gives is a complex and rich saltiness that complements the bittersweet cranberry relish. Served with sweet potato fries and stuffing!”
4. Pickle My Funny Bone Burger
“All beef patty topped with fried pickles (delicious dill coated in an italian herb and red pepper batter) and a deliciously creamy mayo-ketchup-hot sauce combo. Served with a pickled beet salad!”
6. Don’t You Four Cheddar Bout Me
“This angus patty is stuffed with horseradish cheddar and a sharp yellow cheddar. Then it’s cooked in bacon fat, and covered in melty mild yellow and sharp white cheddars. Topped with crispy bacon, lettuce and onions all on a fresh bun.”
- U.S. Republican presidential candidates will debate Saturday at 9 p.m. ET on CBS for the first time since Donald Trump's win in New Hampshire.
- Up to 150,000 penguins may have been killed by an iceberg blocking their access to the sea.
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz.