2. Philip Seymour Hoffman = Fluffy Chicken
Getty/Gareth Cattermole / Via pinterest.com
8. Anne Hathaway = Ostrich
Getty Images Entertainment/Frederick M. Brown/Stringer / Via http://Struthio%20camelus%20©%202005%20David%20Bygott
11. Jackie Weaver = This fierce Rockhopper Penguin
Getty/Paul A. Hebert/Stringer / Via whispers-of-the-wild.tumblr.com
12. Helen Hunt = Kangaroo
Getty Images Entertainment/Jason Merritt / Via crushable.com
15. Denzel Washington = Meerkat
Europa Press/Europa Press via Getty Images / Via aaalanaaa.deviantart.com
16. Daniel Day Lewis = Preying Mantis
Dave M. Benett / Getty Images Entertainment / Via quigleyscabinet.blogspot.com
22. Jennifer Lawrence = Golden Retriever
Getty/Alberto E. Rodriguez / Via shutterstock.com
24. Naomi Watts is plain and looks like nothing.
Michael Kovac/Stringer / Getty Images
She’s so symmetrical it’s dull.
Here Are The Top Stories
- The U.S. government is investigating possible unlawful coordination by some airlines to keep prices high ✈️
- U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry will travel to Cuba later this summer for the opening of a U.S. embassy there.
- Nicholas Winton, who saved more than 650 Jewish children from the Holocaust, died at 106.
- Mozambique implemented a new criminal code that removes a colonial-era law criminalizing homosexuality.