1. Hop up out of bed. Turn your swag on.
2. Take a moment to remember all the hard work that got you there in the first place.
3. Step into the room like you have never lost anything or have ever been rejected in your life.
4. And they will respect you. You’re a BAWSE.
5. List all of your awesome skills and experiences.
6. Go hard on every question.
7. All while staying cool and collected as you brush off their curveballs.
8. And don’t be afraid to talk about yourself. You are there for a reason.
9. This is your moment!
10. Channel your inner Kanye…
11. …and set your sights for world domination.
12. They will remember your name!
13. Just don’t get too carried away…
- Justice Antonin Scalia, who served almost 30 years on the Supreme Court as one of its most prominent and influential conservative voices, died Saturday. He was 79.
- U.S. Republican presidential candidates will debate tonight at 9 p.m. ET on CBS for the first time since Donald Trump's win in New Hampshire.
- Bitterly cold temperatures and arctic winds began freezing large swathes of the U.S. Northeast on Saturday.