Nadia Aboulhosn is a model and fashion blogger who’s been featured in everything from Italian Vogue to Lucky Magazine.
She recently popped onto everyone’s radar for being a part of this bangin’ rendition of Beyoncé’s “Flawless.”
But if you’ve followed her blog, you probably already knew all about her flyness.
She does highly stylized shoots and gorgeous editorial work…
…but she’s probably best known as a plus-size, street style fashion blogger.
Nadia is the light, the truth, and the way, y’all. Step into her world and start taking notes! Your summer wardrobe will be grateful.
1. You can never go wrong with a little black dress.
3. Embrace the crop top. Also, a classic black and white look goes a long way.
4. Even a really comfy, casual look is polished by adding a crop top and a cute bag.
5. And there’s a lot of fun to be had mixing up casual looks and a cocktail hour ensemble for some funky combinations.
6. Summer means jorts season, y’all. Embrace the jorts and embrace the denim on denim. ‘Tis the season.
7. Plaid will always hold you down, no matter the weather.
8. Have some fun with TEXTURE. A simple leather skirt.
9. Embrace different cuts. Peplum sometimes FEELS weird because, it’s like, “hey, why is my shirt ending here?” but they LOOK great. Just find the best fit for you.
And if a peplum top isn’t your thing, go for a peplum skirt.
11. And all white can be kind of scary but if you have the patience for it, the results are stunning!
12. Do not sleep on the importance of the accessory game! Even the smallest accessory can elevate an outfit. A pair of classic statement sunglasses.
Some classic gold hoops or a muted industrial barbell.
13. And, of course, no summer fashion guide is complete without some flawless bathing suits!
Most bathing suit guides are bullshit. The key to bathing suit shopping is finding the flyest suit and wearing the shit out of it.
14. Relatedly, having a matching set of bra and panties feels kind of absurd and decadent but you might be surprised by how ridiculously sexy you’ll feel. SLAYYYYYYY.
- The man accused in Friday's Planned Parenthood shooting in Colorado made his first court appearance. Charges are expected to be formally filed on Dec. 9. ›
- Cyber Monday 2015 could be the biggest online sales day in history, according to data from Adobe. Shoppers are on track to spend nearly $3 billion 💳📲
- And there's a hilarious new rap meme of Pope Francis, thanks to a photo taken over the weekend of him giving his blessing 🙏🎤 ›