1. The key to Ron’s heart: Telling him he’s won free steak.
2. The key to Leslie’s heart: Cheesy pics that commemorate adorable 18 year old Ben, former mayor of Partridge.
3. The other key to Leslie’s heart? Ben’s butt.
I MEAN WHO DOESN’T ENJOY OGLING BEN’S BUTT?? AMIRITE, LADIES?!
And whew don’t even get her started about when he talks numbers! *swoons*
4. The key to Ben’s heart? Just get him high and you’ll find out.
Ben missing the key to the city ceremony because of his Kidney stones is the best thing that’s ever happened because that town is the worst but also because high Ben is the best.
8. The Price is Right?
I don’t even know, Ben. You just go ahead and feed that bronze eagle, you kind beautiful human.
9. The key to Chris and Anne’s heart: A touching commitment to unconditionally loving their child.
…their nonexistent child, but still, so cute guisee!
10. The key to Donna’s heart: Sexiness. Obvi.
Watch out, Anne! She might just snatch your man…
11. Despite everything that got in the way of Ben receiving his key to the city, Leslie reminds us all about what’s really important.
- Three major U.S. airlines — Delta, American, and United — have banned the transport of big game trophies after the illegal killing of Cecil the lion in Zimbabwe.
- In 2011, the death of Mark Duggan - an unarmed black man - at the hands of police officers in north London sparked nationwide riots.
- Two people were killed and at least 22 injured after a circus tent collapsed amid stormy weather Monday evening in New Hampshire.