1. Summer’s here and you know what that means? Legs on legs on legs!
3. But wait. What’s up with all these people angrily policing whether or not men and women are shaving their legs?
4. Like, really? Why is this even a question on OkCupid? Are hairs on a human leg considered a deal breaker?
5. Chill out, guys. Some people shave and some people don’t. It’s an everyday phenomenon called living life the way you want.
Art by Tumblr user nonhippie.
6. Some people view it as an important part of their feminism.
Art by Taylor Ruth.
8. Some people are just lazy.
9. Some like both the shaved AND unshaved look.
Art by Tumblr user ayearofself.
10. Some people get dressed and go about their day without ever wondering what some random human thinks about their legs.
Art by Tumblr user Uglywhocares.
11. And some do it for a combination of these reasons. Or other more complex reasons. Or simple ones.
14. So yeah, chill out, leg hair police.
Art by Aleah.
- The family of Sandra Bland, who died in a Texas jail cell in July three days after she was detained during a traffic stop, filed a wrongful death lawsuit in federal court.
- Migrant deaths in the Mediterranean have exceeded 2,000, making 2015 the deadliest year for people trying to reach Europe, according to the International Organization for Migration.
- Fox News has announced the 10 Republican candidates who will participate in the first debate of the 2016 U.S. presidential race on Thursday.