1. Summer’s here and you know what that means? Legs on legs on legs!
3. But wait. What’s up with all these people angrily policing whether or not men and women are shaving their legs?
4. Like, really? Why is this even a question on OkCupid? Are hairs on a human leg considered a deal breaker?
5. Chill out, guys. Some people shave and some people don’t. It’s an everyday phenomenon called living life the way you want.
Art by Tumblr user nonhippie.
6. Some people view it as an important part of their feminism.
Art by Taylor Ruth.
8. Some people are just lazy.
9. Some like both the shaved AND unshaved look.
Art by Tumblr user ayearofself.
10. Some people get dressed and go about their day without ever wondering what some random human thinks about their legs.
Art by Tumblr user Uglywhocares.
11. And some do it for a combination of these reasons. Or other more complex reasons. Or simple ones.
14. So yeah, chill out, leg hair police.
Art by Aleah.
- Greece will decide on Sunday whether they will accept austerity measures as a condition of a bailout that may stave off an imminent financial and economic crisis.
- Some 150 migrants stranded in the French city of Calais stormed the Channel Tunnel in an attempt to make it to British territory.
- It took a while, but an English national soccer team has finally defeated Germany in a major tournament. England took third place with a 1-0 win over the top-ranked German team in the FIFA Women's World Cup ⚽️
- Chile defeated Argentina on penalties to win the Copa America tournament. It's the first ever trophy for Chile in the 99 years of the Copa ⚽️