1. Her beautiful, magical thighs are actually reinforced with four layers of stockings.
2. She talks shit and likes to gloat when she wins.
3. She gets excited to go home and just hang out with her hubby.
4. She has silly handshakes with her friends to the tune of Inspector Gadget.
6. And she gets nervous all the time.
Christopher Polk / Getty Images / Via buzzfeed.com
7. She does corny dances in sweat pants.
13. She sometimes comes in on the wrong part of a song.
14. Even though she’s the world’s biggest pop star, she still has to worry about things like people getting lighting right for black women.
15. She also still has to deal with a daily reality for many women — the harassers who think it is fucking OK just to touch a woman’s butt.
16. She bikes (to her concert at the Barclay’s Center… but still, she bikes!).
17. Sometimes she reminds us that the center of gravity does not actually revolve around her.
21. She’s been scorned by a man. I don’t know who this human is (who would break up with Beyoncé?!), but she talks about it here:
22. Sometimes she just boldly asserts her humanity.
23. She stares into the abyss and it stares back. Very human.
24. You know that thing humans do where they just sprawl out and find a randomly comfortable position just chilling on the floor as they reflect on their life and wonder what they’re even doing anymore?
Oh, who am I kidding? Even in all these moments of humanness, Beyoncé manages to look like a god.
Here Are The Top Stories
- Three major U.S. airlines — Delta, American, and United — have banned the transport of big game trophies after the illegal killing of Cecil the lion in Zimbabwe.
- In 2011, the death of Mark Duggan - an unarmed black man - at the hands of police officers in north London sparked nationwide riots.
- President Obama unveiled a climate change plan on Monday that calls for federal limits on the amount of carbon power plants can produce.