1. Things were off to an interesting start as Ace Hood’s watch broke on the red carpet…
“Woke up in a new Bugatti” my ass.
3. But Bow Wow standing awkwardly by all his flawless exes might just take the cake for preshow awkwardness.
6. 2 Chainz performed “Fuckin’ Problems” with A$AP Rocky and Kendrick Lamar.
Or he auditioned for the role of swamp thing in the next Men in Black movie? Still not sure.
9. Ciara gave her usual dance fierceness when she performed “Turn Up” with Nicki Minaj.
11. R. Kelly performed an amazing medley of all his hits, including an entire choir singing “Trapped in the Closet.” (!!!)
All while wearing the the actual throne from Game of Thrones.
13. Erykah Badu joined Kendrick Lamar for a beautiful, jazzy rendition of “Bitch Don’t Kill My Vibe.”
15. Janelle Monae and Erykah Badu gave a flawless performance of “Q.U.E.E.N.”
And Erykah randomly brought a poodle with her…
And it was just roaming around the stage and no one knew why.
16. But the moment of the night was definitely the presentation of a Lifetime Achievement Award to the legendary Charlie Wilson.
India Arie, Jamie Foxx, Stevie Wonder, Snoop Dogg, Pharrell Williams, Justin Timberlake, and even Charlie Wilson himself took the stage for an amazing tribute.
- U.S. Republican presidential candidates will debate at 8 p.m. ET in New Hampshire, ahead of Tuesday's primary 🇺🇸
- Twitter's CEO responded to backlash over reports that Twitter would move to an algorithmic feed, insisting that the product would remain real-time.
- Deep breaths: Beyoncé dropped a new song and video called "Formation." She's performing at the Super Bowl on Sunday 👑🐝