1. Michael B. Jordan has been getting a lot of Oscar buzz for his powerful portrayal of Oscar Grant in Fruitvale Station.
2. But this won’t surprise you if you’ve followed any part of his career.
In everything from his critically acclaimed role as Wallace on The Wire to smaller stints on the beloved Parenthood, Jordan has proved he’s someone to watch.
3. So yeah, he’s a pretty great actor. But you already knew that. LET’S FOCUS ON A FEW OTHER IMPORTANT THINGS.
Look at him in this suit.
5. Look at him squinting and looking all sultry and stuff.
6. And look at him from the side. Pretty great profile, AMIRITE?
7. Look at him winking and doing the “Ayoooo” finger thing.
12. He also cleans up pretty nicely.
14. Here he is looking dapper with an adorable bulldog for Uptown Magazine.
15. And, um, have you seen him in GQ?
16. He casually hangs out with some other cuties so I would definitely say his Instagram is worth a follow.
19. He should become a photographer, you know? His understanding of angles and composition is superb.
20. And, of course, on top of all this, he’s also a really sweet boyfriend with great reflexes (OMG what if he’s like Spiderman or something, guysss?!).
- Fox News has announced the 10 Republican candidates who will participate in the first debate of the 2016 U.S. presidential race on Thursday.
- The World Health Organization says new cases of Ebola in Sierra Leone and Guinea hit the lowest point in more than a year last week.
- Super Typhoon Soudelor, the strongest storm of 2015 so far, is threatening parts of Asia after hitting the Pacific island Saipan.