2. From the website’s description:
#Nofilter is one of the most popular hashtags on Instagram. Using it is a way of telling people that you haven’t used any of Instagram’s built in filters to enhance the photo. But with over 40 million photos uploaded on Instagram daily, there are obviously quite a few cheaters out there. People that want you to think their photos just turned out that great, completely without the help of any filters. And you had to believe them - until now.
4. It will tell you if your friends are being honest with their #NoFilter tags and, if not, which filter they are actually using.
There is, however, one way to get around this. As the website notes, “We can only catch people using Intagram’s built in filters, so if you still want to cheat, use Camera+ or similar apps.”
- Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders clashed on immigration, Obama, and Kissinger (!) in Thursday's Democratic debate. Here's a recap 🇺🇸
- World leaders have agreed to a "cessation of hostilities" in Syria, U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry said.
- NYPD Officer Peter Liang was found guilty of manslaughter in the 2014 shooting of Akai Gurley, an unarmed black man.