3. …meanwhile, your uterus is waging war. WAR, I SAY.
5. Because, you know, this is basically happening inside you…
8. But also, can we talk about the way people market “feminine hygiene” products?
10. Here’s a better suggestion:
11. Or you know what, how about this?
Advertisers, take note.
17. Oh and if someone doesn’t understand how hardcore periods are, feel free to do this:
Here Are The Top Stories
- Greece's finance minister has resigned following an overwhelming "no" vote on new austerity measures tied to further bailout funds. The country's future in the eurozone is uncertain.
- The South Carolina Senate is debating a bill calling for the removal of the Confederate battle flag from statehouse grounds.
- More than 1 million people are expected to attend Pope Francis' mass in Ecuador on Monday.