2. Do you identify as an independent black woman who don’t need no man?
4. Well, you’re not alone. This is such a common trope that it can sometimes be hard to tell if people are using this expression properly. So what is the correct usage?
5. Should you use it to describe eating?
6. To describe being gay?
7. To describe your New Year’s resolution?
8. To describe your “nutty” opinions?
9. To describe being “sassy”?
10. To describe your dancing?
11. If you relate to any of the above scenarios, take this one-question quiz to find out whether you actually have an inner black woman!
Here Are The Top Stories
- A conservation group in Zimbabwe reported that Jericho, the brother of beloved lion Cecil, was shot and killed by a hunter. But some scientists monitoring the pride believe he is OK.
- Joe Biden has begun to "actively explore a possible presidential campaign," the New York Times reports.
- The trooper who pulled over Sandra Bland was disciplined for "unprofessional conduct" in the fall of 2014, records show.