2. Do you identify as an independent black woman who don’t need no man?
4. Well, you’re not alone. This is such a common trope that it can sometimes be hard to tell if people are using this expression properly. So what is the correct usage?
5. Should you use it to describe eating?
6. To describe being gay?
7. To describe your New Year’s resolution?
8. To describe your “nutty” opinions?
9. To describe being “sassy”?
10. To describe your dancing?
11. If you relate to any of the above scenarios, take this one-question quiz to find out whether you actually have an inner black woman!
In The News Today
- The top U.S. commander in Afghanistan called the hospital bombing that killed 22 people "a mistake." ›
- Historic flooding has killed 16 people in South Carolina, where rain finally stopped falling on Tuesday. ›
- Takaaki Kajita and Arthur McDonald won the Nobel Prize in physics for their discovery that neutrinos have mass. ›