1. That time someone made Rick Santorum’s face out of gay porn.
2. This tumblr user having some fun with the assumption that all gay people look the same.
4. This humorous take on the “Homosexuality is an abomination” argument.
9. This person who has dated blondes and brunettes before and just really needs to pick a side already. Ugh, she’s probably only doing it for attention.
10. That time George Takei offered this suggestion in order to combat Tennessee’s “Don’t Say Gay” bill
11. This straight ally who is the number one activist of all time!!
12. This powerful reversal:
From the short film Love Is All You Need? produced by WingSpan Pictures.
13. This touching short film about the crowdsourcing of rights.
14. This important rallying call for straight pride parades. And soup kitchens for the rich.
15. This person who got an exclusive interview with God.
17. This person who is totes not heterophobic, just kind of doesn’t wanna see that stuff, you know?
- The family of Sandra Bland, who died in a Texas jail cell in July three days after she was detained during a traffic stop, filed a wrongful death lawsuit in federal court.
- Migrant deaths in the Mediterranean have exceeded 2,000, making 2015 the deadliest year for people trying to reach Europe, according to the International Organization for Migration.
- Fox News has announced the 10 Republican candidates who will participate in the first debate of the 2016 U.S. presidential race on Thursday.