1. That time someone made Rick Santorum’s face out of gay porn.
2. This tumblr user having some fun with the assumption that all gay people look the same.
4. This humorous take on the “Homosexuality is an abomination” argument.
9. This person who has dated blondes and brunettes before and just really needs to pick a side already. Ugh, she’s probably only doing it for attention.
10. That time George Takei offered this suggestion in order to combat Tennessee’s “Don’t Say Gay” bill
11. This straight ally who is the number one activist of all time!!
12. This powerful reversal:
From the short film Love Is All You Need? produced by WingSpan Pictures.
13. This touching short film about the crowdsourcing of rights.
14. This important rallying call for straight pride parades. And soup kitchens for the rich.
15. This person who got an exclusive interview with God.
17. This person who is totes not heterophobic, just kind of doesn’t wanna see that stuff, you know?
- 26 people, thought to be refugees and migrants, were discovered in the back of a truck in Austria. ›
- Thai police arrested a man alleged to have explosives in his possession, almost two weeks after a deadly bomb blast in Bangkok killed 20 people. ›
- Kyle Jean-Baptiste, the first black man to play Jean Valjean on Broadway in "Les Misérables," died Friday. He was 21. ›