1. That time someone made Rick Santorum’s face out of gay porn.
2. This tumblr user having some fun with the assumption that all gay people look the same.
4. This humorous take on the “Homosexuality is an abomination” argument.
9. This person who has dated blondes and brunettes before and just really needs to pick a side already. Ugh, she’s probably only doing it for attention.
10. That time George Takei offered this suggestion in order to combat Tennessee’s “Don’t Say Gay” bill
11. This straight ally who is the number one activist of all time!!
12. This powerful reversal:
From the short film Love Is All You Need? produced by WingSpan Pictures.
13. This touching short film about the crowdsourcing of rights.
14. This important rallying call for straight pride parades. And soup kitchens for the rich.
15. This person who got an exclusive interview with God.
17. This person who is totes not heterophobic, just kind of doesn’t wanna see that stuff, you know?
- Tunisia's president declared a state of emergency a week after a deadly terror attack on a beach hotel.
- Some 150 migrants stranded in the French city of Calais stormed the Channel Tunnel in an attempt to make it to British territory.
- It took a while, but an English national soccer team has finally defeated Germany in a major tournament. England took third place with a 1-0 win over the top-ranked German team in the FIFA Women's World Cup ⚽️
- Chile defeated Argentina on penalties to win the Copa America tournament. It's the first ever trophy for Chile in the 99 years of the Copa ⚽️