1. Because they understood your idea of a good time.
6. Because Maya’s side-eyes and “oh hell nos” will always slay you.
7. Because William’s corny ass still has a place in your heart.
8. Because behind all the bougie, Toni Childs does not play.
And you were so sad when she wasn’t on season 7 or 8 because their whole group dynamic was the real heart of the show.
9. Because there was something just so damn life affirming about the way Joan held it down at their mostly white law firm.
And in the later episodes when she started her own restaurant like a BAMF!
13. And you just want to have four girls like this in your life to go to grow old with…
14. …and to gossip about Idris at brunch with!
Don’t even get me started on the men on this show!!!
Tacky leather be damned! Who can even be mad at this theme song? This show was eve-ry-thing.
- 200 million women and girls have undergone genital mutilation, UNICEF data says. But the practice's prevalence is down.
- Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders debated head-to-head over who was a true "progressive." 🇺🇸
- Do you know what happened in the news this week? Time to take our quiz.