Nice people are great. They bring joy and love into our lives.
Self-proclaimed “nice guys,” however, are kind of not like that at all.
1. “Nice guys” are always trying to convince you they are *such* nice people.
2. “Nice guys” apparently aren’t listening to themselves when they speak.
3. It turns out there’s no such thing as the Nice Guy Card(TM).
Comic by Callmekito
4. “Nice guys” think that all women owe them something.
5. “Nice guys” think that “the friend zone” is a thing that is both unfair and some kind of punishment?
A different take on the original Friend Zone Fiona meme.
6. “Nice guys” aren’t really as great at compliments as they think they are.
Comic by Hanging Rock Comics
7. “Nice guys” don’t seem to have the most accurate grasp of reality.
Comic by Eat That Toast
8. “Nice guys” are all over the place! Trolling the Internet…
Comic by Toothpaste for Dinner
10. “Nice guys” are emotionally manipulative and, again, seem to not hear themselves speak.
Comic by Something Positive
11. “Nice guys” sometimes evoke sympathy…
Because, let’s be honest, everyone just wants to be loved.
…but their sense of entitlement is not just annoying, it can actually be pretty scary.
Find the full comic “The Friend Zoner vs. Nice Guy” by Mamamantis here.
12. “Nice guys” just miss so many things.
Courtesy of the now defunct Tumblr blog Nice Guys of OK Cupid.
- Tunisia's president declared a state of emergency a week after a deadly terror attack on a beach hotel.
- Some 150 migrants stranded in the French city of Calais stormed the Channel Tunnel in an attempt to make it to British territory.
- Matt Stonie won the 2015 Nathan's Famous hot dog eating contest, beating 8-time champion Joey Chestnut ☀️??