1. The assumption that bisexual women are just seeking attention from men
2. The assumption that all bisexual men are secretly gay
3. The assumption that bisexual people are cheaters/promiscuous
4. The assumption that all bisexual people want to have a threesome
5. The assumption that bisexual people are “deviant”/”unfaithful”/”just pretending”
6. The concealed homophobia which might accept bisexual women but rejects intimacy between men as “gross”
7. The shaming from other bisexual people for not being ‘authentically’ bi (i.e. bi in the exact same way they are)
8. The assumption that all bisexual women will want to play along in people’s “lesbian experiments”
9. The assumption that if you’ve never had a boyfriend/girlfriend, you’re just pretending to be bisexual
10. The assumption that bisexual women are only exotic variations of straight women
Contact Heben Nigatu at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here Are The Top Stories
- Officials released new footage proving Sandra Bland was "alive and well" when her mugshot was taken to counter social media rumors that she was deceased in the photo.