1. “It was real, wasn’t it? You and me. Such a long time ago, we were just a couple of kids. But we really loved each other, didn’t we?” - The Notebook
Cries Yes, we’re bringing out the big guns. The Notebook.
2. “Will you marry me?” “ No. I didn’t mean that. I just wanted to try it, to say it, to assert my own sense of free will, but my free will wants you.” – The Time Traveler’s Wife
Girl, don’t say no to that beautiful face! Not even as a joke!
3. “Someone once told me that true love is the soul’s recognition of its counterpart in another.” - Wedding Crashers
Who knew Wedding Crashers had such depth?
4. “This is just a fight we’re having and tomorrow it will be like it never happened right?” - The Notebook
Ryan Gosling. Ryan Gosling. Ryan Gosling.
5. “I wouldn’t change one second of our life together.” – The Time Traveler’s Wife
So romantic. I can’t even handle it.
6. “You’re in love with a fantasy.” - Midnight in Paris
Ugh. Isn’t that the truth?
7. “I vow to help you love life, to always hold you with tenderness and to have the patience that love demands, to speak when words are needed and to share the silence when they are not.”- The Vow
Someone make a long intricate vow to me ASAP please?
8. “Everyone has a weak spot, and he found mine.” – Sherlock Holmes
Must she look amazing in every time period? Yes. She must.
9. “I hope one day I can love the way you love me.” -The Vow
Sigh.. Channing Tatum…
10. “Why didn’t you write me? Why? It wasn’t over for me, I waited for you for seven years. But now it’s too late.” - The Notebook
HE WROTE YOU 365 LETTERS!
11. “Please don’t underestimate him. He’s just as brilliant as you are. And infinitely more devious.” – Sherlock Holmes
Coud she be more fabulous? I think not.
12. “You did everything. You accepted me for who I am, and not for what you wanted me to be.” – The Vow
She really does get the hottest co-stars on the planet…
13. “I used to want to be admired. Well, now I want to be loved.” – Passion
Preach girl, preach.
14. “You make me laugh. You make me happy.” – To The Wonder
Ben Affleck makes all of us happy too, it’s a given.
15. “I gave him everything! I was half a virgin when I met him!” – Mean Girls
Had to save the best for last!