1. I need a change…
2. (But not a BIG change.)
3. I know what I should do!
4. I’ll cut bangs!
5. I’ve been wanting them for a while.
My forehead feels so naked.
6. I’ll ask my friends what they think.
7. Bangs are going to look good on me!
8. But sometimes they can go so wrong!
9. It’ll be fine — I’ll go easy with the hair spray.
10. I just need to find a good picture to copy
11. Something more realistic
12. Something good for every day.
13. You can’t trust anyone but yourself to cut your hair.
15. I’m going to take the plunge!
16. Here goes nothing.
17. Uh, this is bad…
18. Why are they not laying perfectly flat on my forehead?
19. Why are they getting in my way??
20. Wait, so when I wake up I have to actually do my hair?!?
21. I don’t have time for this!
22. I hate my bangs!
23. But wait… I look pretty cute with them.
24. And I feel…*quirky*
25. OK, I can get used to this.
26. …in fact, I’m loving it!
27. I love my bangs!
We've got your WKND covered.
Here Are Today's Top Stories
- [Florida is bracing for tropical storm Erika, which is expected to hit the stat on Monday after tearing through Caribbean islands. At least 20 people have been killed. ›] (http://www.buzzfeed.com/stephaniemcneal/at-least-5-people-are-missing-after-tropical-storm-erika-thr)
- And on the same day 10 years later, former U.S. President George W. Bush toured New Orleans on the anniversary of Hurricane Katrina. ›
- Owen Labrie was found not guilty of felony sexual assault charges stemming from a 15-year-old former student's accusations that he raped her at St. Paul's School. ›