1. Come on…. what else says you’re qualified more than your cap and gown?
Think of how relaxed and comfy you’ll be in that mumu of a graduation gown.
2. There is nothing wrong with being over dressed
3. ….but not TOO OVER DRESSED
4. Everyone is more comfortable in pajamas.
You’ll nail the interview because you feel uncompromisingly like yourself.
5. Drive in a rented float to a job interview.
It will boost your self esteem and looks better than any car someone more qualified for the job may have.
6. Research all you can about the company before the interview
7. Try and pull off impersonating Albert Einstein.
Who wouldn’t hire him!
8. Give a firm handshake…no fishy business.
9. Don’t brag about how much you love children. Casually mention how well you work with children.
10. Hide a little puppy in your bag. If the interviewer has a picture of their pet on their desk you know you’ve “got it in the bag”
11. You’re a great multitasker
12. Give the interviewer your best eye contact.
13. Send them a thank you letter for their time and consideration…
14. …but if you really want to thank them
15. …send them a beer gift basket.
16. Just be yourself and let your qualifications speak for themselves!
- U.S. presidential candidates are making their final pitches before the New Hampshire primary, the second voting contest of the nominating season 🇺🇸
- At least four people are dead and 100 others injured after two trains collided in Bavaria, Germany, local police say.
- The Pentagon has confirmed that North Korea successfully launched a satellite into orbit on Sunday night.