1. Andy Roddick - Tennis, United States
2. Jessica Ennis - Heptathlon, Great Britain
Right before the high jump.
3. Kevin Love - Basketball, United States
4. Ana Dulce Felix - Marathon, Portugal
5. Christine Sinclair - Soccer, Canada
6. Yasuhiro Suzuki - Boxing, Japan
7. Jose Espinoza Mena - Venezuela, Boxing
8. Lebron James - Basketball, United States
9. Yelena Isinbayeva - Pole Vault, Russia
10. Alberta Boatema Ampomah - Weightlfting, Ghana
11. Justyn Warner - Running, Canada
12. Kellie Wells - Hurdles, United States
13. Usain Bolt - Running, Jamaica
Bolt won the 100m race in these shoes, setting an Olympic record.
14. Lisa Norden - Triathlon, Sweden
At the end of the running portion of the triathlon, sneakers are left behind.
15. Yohan Blake - Runner, Jamaica
16. Brigitte Foster-Hylton - Hurdles, Jamaica
17. Jack Green - Hurdles, Great Britain
Two different colors.
18. Men’s Basketball Team - Australia
19. Seun Adigun - Hurdles, Nigeria
20. Official - Beach Volleyball
Referees get cool shoes too.
21. Unidentified - Handball, Iceland
Unclear why the guy in the background is missing a shoe.
22. Natalya Antyukh - Hurdles, Russia
23. Tyson Gay - Running, United States
Gay has beat Usain Bolt in the 100m before, but he’s never won a gold medal. He turns 30 on August 9.
24. Robbie Grabarz - High Jump, Great Britain
25. Jessica Ennis - Heptathlon, Great Britain
26. Tristan Thomas - Hurdles, Australia
27. Olumide Oyedeji - Basketball, Nigeria
The note is a get well message for teammate Tony Skinn, who was injured in an earlier game against Argentina.
28. Sue Bird - Basketball, United States
29. Unidentified - Field Hockey, Netherlands
30. Lindsay Whalen - Basketball, United States and Yanyan Ji - Basketball, China
31. Hanna Melnychenko - Heptathlon, Ukraine
32. Lashinda Demus - Hurdles, United States
33. Nicola Spirig - Triathlon, Switzerland
She won the gold.
34. Celine Dumerc - Basketball, France and Natalie Achonwa - Basketball, Brazil
35. Tamara Tatham - Basketball, United States
- President Obama said that he was "deeply disturbed" by the video showing the police shooting of black teenager Laquan McDonald in Chicago. ›
- Frank Gifford's family says the NFL star had CTE, the degenerative brain disease linked to football. He died in August. ›
- And President Obama actually made his daughters laugh at the annual White House turkey pardon. ›