1. These tweets.
WHY ISNâ€™T THERE A NETWORK DEVOTED *ONLY* TO MICHELLE OBAMAâ€™S BANGS. THATâ€™S ALL ANYONE CARES ABOUT.— rob delaney
Can someone hurry up & create an app where I can put Michelle Obama’s bangs on former First Ladies? I want to see them on Eleanor Roosevelt— Mo Rocca
Calling it early: Michelle Obama’s Bangs for Person of the Year 2013— Megan Gibson
If Beyonce did lip-sync the National Anthem, it was only because Michelle Obama’s bangs left her speechless.— Comedy Central
Today starts President Obama’s next four years in the White House. Let’s hope the same isn’t true about the First Lady’s new hairdo.— Joan Rivers
7. This @FirstLadysBangs Twitter account.
I use Speaker Boehner’s tears as shampoo.— Mrs. Obama’s Bangs
Well, I just received a singing telegram from Aretha Franklin’s hat, and let’s just say we won’t be having tea anytime soon.— Mrs. Obama’s Bangs
If Beyonce’s weave thinks she can upstage me she is SORELY mistaken.— Mrs. Obama’s Bangs
12. This exchange.
14. And finally, this quote from the president.
- One person was killed and another was injured Friday in a shooting at Texas Southern University. Police have detained two possible suspects. ›
- A judge halted all eight scheduled executions in Arkansas. Inmates are challenging a law allowing the state to keep the source of its execution drugs a secret. ›
- The U.S. ended its $500 million program that trains and equips Syrian rebels in their fight against ISIS. ›