1. These tweets.
WHY ISNâ€™T THERE A NETWORK DEVOTED *ONLY* TO MICHELLE OBAMAâ€™S BANGS. THATâ€™S ALL ANYONE CARES ABOUT.— rob delaney
Can someone hurry up & create an app where I can put Michelle Obama’s bangs on former First Ladies? I want to see them on Eleanor Roosevelt— Mo Rocca
Calling it early: Michelle Obama’s Bangs for Person of the Year 2013— Megan Gibson
If Beyonce did lip-sync the National Anthem, it was only because Michelle Obama’s bangs left her speechless.— Comedy Central
Today starts President Obama’s next four years in the White House. Let’s hope the same isn’t true about the First Lady’s new hairdo.— Joan Rivers
7. This @FirstLadysBangs Twitter account.
I use Speaker Boehner’s tears as shampoo.— Mrs. Obama’s Bangs
Well, I just received a singing telegram from Aretha Franklin’s hat, and let’s just say we won’t be having tea anytime soon.— Mrs. Obama’s Bangs
If Beyonce’s weave thinks she can upstage me she is SORELY mistaken.— Mrs. Obama’s Bangs
12. This exchange.
14. And finally, this quote from the president.
- California Republican Kevin McCarthy has dropped out of the race to be the next speaker of the U.S. House. ›
- The United Nations has proposed a national unity government for Libya after peace talks between the north African country's two rival factions. ›
- Walter Scott's family has reached a $6.5 million settlement with North Charleston, S.C., where the unarmed black man was fatally shot by an officer in April. ›