1. The “Yes I See What You’re Saying But WHAT Is That Person Wearing”
First Lady of Britain Samantha Cameron’s words falling on deaf ears.
2. The “I’m Wearing Sunglasses So You Can’t Really See What I’m Looking At”
Whispering sweet nothings into Mario Testino’s ear outside the Burberry show, I’m assuming.
3. The “I Have No Idea Why I’m Clutching A Bottle Of Champagne But I’ll Just Go With It”
4. The “Let’s See If I Can Make It To The Bathroom Before This Show Starts”
5. The “I Get Giddy Around Any And All Professional Athletes”
Anna loves being friends with athletes — Amar’e Stoudemire and Roger Federer are already her pals. At a London fashion show, she sat next to British tennis champion Andy Murray and his girlfriend.
6. And at last, The “Nothing’s Really Going On But I’m Going To Stare You Down Anyway”
Bonus points for Vogue International Editor At Large Hamish Bowles looking absolutely shocked.
- The European Union is now using naval vessels in the Mediterranean to intercept boats that are smuggling refugees and migrants to Europe. ›
- Texas carried out its 11th execution of the year on Tuesday — the most of any state — putting to death an inmate who murdered a man over $8. ›
- The U.S. is investigating how a cargo ship with 33 people on board sank during Hurricane Joaquin. The ship went missing in the Caribbean last week. ›