1. The “Yes I See What You’re Saying But WHAT Is That Person Wearing”
First Lady of Britain Samantha Cameron’s words falling on deaf ears.
2. The “I’m Wearing Sunglasses So You Can’t Really See What I’m Looking At”
Whispering sweet nothings into Mario Testino’s ear outside the Burberry show, I’m assuming.
3. The “I Have No Idea Why I’m Clutching A Bottle Of Champagne But I’ll Just Go With It”
4. The “Let’s See If I Can Make It To The Bathroom Before This Show Starts”
5. The “I Get Giddy Around Any And All Professional Athletes”
Anna loves being friends with athletes — Amar’e Stoudemire and Roger Federer are already her pals. At a London fashion show, she sat next to British tennis champion Andy Murray and his girlfriend.
6. And at last, The “Nothing’s Really Going On But I’m Going To Stare You Down Anyway”
Bonus points for Vogue International Editor At Large Hamish Bowles looking absolutely shocked.