1. This Boobs Song Happened
The opening segment was this song about how sometimes women are not wearing shirts in movies.
2. The Prospect of George Clooney Getting with Quvenzhané Wallis Was Discussed
Yes, it was a joke, but: She is 9 years old. NINE!
3. There Was a “Joke” About Domestic Violence
MacFarlane said of Django Unchained: “Django is a movie where a woman is subjected to violence, or as we call it, a Chris Brown and Rihanna date movie.”
4. Jennifer Aniston Got Called a Stripper
5. Seth MacFarlane Made Fun of Women for Dieting
He joked about the women who conveniently got “the flu” in the weeks before the show.
6. He Also Said “Zero Dark Thirty” Was Evidence That Women Are Difficult
MacFarlane said the movie was an example of “a woman’s innate ability to never let anything go.”
7. And Then He Talked About the Kardashians Having Facial Hair
MacFarlane said a scruffy Ben Affleck might be mistaken for a Kardashian.
8. There Was this Questionable Joke About Jack Nicholson’s House
During a segment featuring Mark Wahlberg and his fictional friend Ted, there was some joking about an orgy that would take place after the ceremony at Jack Nicholson’s house. Many have pointed out Roman Polanski was accused of raping a woman at Nicholson’s house, so some have taken this as a deliberate reference. It could, of course, have been unintentional, but of all the celebrity homes to choose, it seems odd to randomly pick Nicholson’s.
9. MacFarlane Said It Was Fine That No One Could Understand Selma Hayek, Because All They Want to Do Is Look at Her
- At least one member of Ukraine's National Guard has died and about 90 people were injured after protesters clashed with police outside of Parliament in Ukraine. ›
- Lawyers for the NFL and New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady failed to reach a settlement in the deflategate case. A decision is expected by Friday. ›
- Thai police have issued two new arrest warrants as the search widens for the suspects behind Bangkok's deadly shrine bombing. ›