1. On Saturday afternoon, New York’s Tompkins Square Park turned into a massive “Alice In Wonderland” reenactment.
4. There were big bowls of tea. Hopefully you remembered to bring a fancy cup.
19. These people went with a kind of Steampunk interpretation. Very Tim Burton.
Here Are The Top Stories
- Police in Athens used pepper spray on protesters two days ahead of Greece's major bailout vote.
- A medical helicopter has crashed in Colorado. Three people were injured, according to reports.
- Serena Williams survived an upset at Wimbledon and defeated Heather Watson. She'll play her older sister Venus in the next round of the tournament ?