1. This model’s head appears to be sprouting from a bird’s nest inside a large cone collar.
She also had a crotch plow.
2. Here’s a bedazzled butterfly.
3. And just what I’ve always wanted: an outfit made up of multi-colored duct tape and tubes of cow medication.
The tubes say DryClox DC, which is an anti-bacterial medication for cows.
4. This drum is not only wearable, but also playable.
It’s made from plastic agricultural tubes, which I guess are good for farming.
5. A crocheted carousel.
Aside from the horses, what does this have to do with farming?
6. A dress made of plastic gloves!
7. It reminds me of this iconic Maison Martin Margiela top, which is made of leather gloves.
8. This ensemble consists of feathers, poles, pieces of metal, and burlap-like material.
Points for trying to fit a whole farm into one outfit.
Please validate your account to contribute content.
Preview Your Response
- munchkinhc thinks "Rural Wearable Art Showcase&quo... is WTF
- itmustbeken "Rural Wearable Art Showcase&quo... and thinks it’s OMG
- Murphy_008 thinks "Rural Wearable Art Showcase&quo... is WTF
- mutilated56 thinks "Rural Wearable Art Showcase" Include... is WTF
- calli441 thinks "Rural Wearable Art Showcase" Include... is WTF