1. Here’s Kate Middleton watch sprint track cycling at the Olympics.
2. And here she is while Prince William makes a speech at a reception.
Guys cycling really fast around a track? Hilarious. Your husband making a speech? Boring.
3. Here she is at the Equestrian Jumping event at the Olympics.
4. And here, leaving a Cathedral service in honor of the Queen’s Diamond Jubilee.
5. Track cycling at the Olympics? LOL.
6. Stuffy royal gathering? Snooze.
7. Olympics horse-jumping: a hoot!
8. Riding in a horse drawn carriage through London: a drag.
9. Here’s Kate’s reaction to watching Olympic handball.
10. Here’s Kate’s reaction to watching a non-Olympics “sports demonstration” by children.
11. All laughs while watching royal cousin Zara Philips compete in the individual equestrian cross country event at the Olympics.
12. No laughs here, at an event at a museum.
Maybe Prince Charles doesn’t tell very funny jokes.
13. At every Olympic event, tons of cheering.
14. But even at Wimbledon, a non-Olympic sporting event, she was sour-faced.
15. Wimbledon: bad.
16. Show jumping: hahahaha!
17. And here’s how she looked while doing crafts with kids.
She signed up for this Duchess gig so she wouldn’t have to do housework, okay?