1. Lynsi Torres is 30 years old, has been married three times, and is the youngest female billionaire in America.
She’s the owner and president of In-N-Out, the beloved burger chain started by her grandparents in 1948. She is their only grandchild.
2. She’s an avid drag racer.
She’s been getting attention recently because she competed in some National Hot Rod Association events. Typically, she doesn’t give interviews. According to Bloomberg, she didn’t go to college and has no management training.
3. In-N-Out is currently valued at around $1.1 billion.
Torres gets full control in five years, when she’s 35.
- More debris – believed to be part of the missing aircraft MH370 – has been found washed up on the Indian Ocean island of Réunion on Sunday.
- Cilla Black, the legendary English singer and TV star, has died at her home in Spain, according to local police. She was 72 years old.
- A conservation group at Oxford University told BuzzFeed News that media reports of Jericho's death were not true and that the 11-year-old lion was "alive and well".