1. Lynsi Torres is 30 years old, has been married three times, and is the youngest female billionaire in America.
She’s the owner and president of In-N-Out, the beloved burger chain started by her grandparents in 1948. She is their only grandchild.
2. She’s an avid drag racer.
She’s been getting attention recently because she competed in some National Hot Rod Association events. Typically, she doesn’t give interviews. According to Bloomberg, she didn’t go to college and has no management training.
3. In-N-Out is currently valued at around $1.1 billion.
Torres gets full control in five years, when she’s 35.
- The Dutch Safety Board has released a final report of its investigation into why Malaysian Airlines Flight MH17 broke up over Ukraine in 2014. ›
- Condé Nast has acquired Pitchfork, the independent music website and magazine, for an undisclosed amount. ›
- Iran's parliament approved a deal on its nuclear program, which was agreed to in July following lengthy talks between six world powers. ›