1. Lynsi Torres is 30 years old, has been married three times, and is the youngest female billionaire in America.
She’s the owner and president of In-N-Out, the beloved burger chain started by her grandparents in 1948. She is their only grandchild.
2. She’s an avid drag racer.
She’s been getting attention recently because she competed in some National Hot Rod Association events. Typically, she doesn’t give interviews. According to Bloomberg, she didn’t go to college and has no management training.
3. In-N-Out is currently valued at around $1.1 billion.
Torres gets full control in five years, when she’s 35.
- At least eight people in Colorado Springs were injured in a shooting near a Planned Parenthood clinic, officials said. ›
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz. ›