1. Crackle Polish
“I was so excited when my office got a free sample of that crackle nail polish that I put it on over my fresh manicure. A day later, it looked and felt like dried up cream cheese.”
“It seems like it’ll be cool and badass at the time. But then you try to take it off a few days later and your finger nails look rotten.”
3. A Color You Copied From A Celebrity
“Once, I copied a color that I saw one of the actresses from ‘90210’ wearing. Yes, the new ‘90210,’ I’m the worst. I couldn’t stop thinking about that stupid actress all week. And it’s called ‘The It Color,’ which makes it even worse.”
4. Reverse French Manicure
“I know it’s trendy, but let’s be clear: it’s the nail equivalent of wearing lipliner without lipstick.”
5. Royal Blue
“I got this color called ‘Mesmerize’ by Essie once and it was awful. I looked like I belonged in a Limited Too catalog.”
6. Glitter With No Base Color
“It just ends up looking like you didn’t wash your hands after a craft project.”
“I know everyone is obsessed with neon, but it looks awful when it chips. Which is usually after, like, two days.”
- Two University of Cincinnati officers who were on the scene shortly after Samuel Dubose was fatally shot have been placed on leave. The officer accused of killing Dubose has been released from jail after posting bond.
- An ultra-Orthodox man stabbed six people at Jerusalem's gay pride parade on Thursday.
- The new Apple TV will debut in September, along with its own App Store, sources tell BuzzFeed News.