1. Crackle Polish
“I was so excited when my office got a free sample of that crackle nail polish that I put it on over my fresh manicure. A day later, it looked and felt like dried up cream cheese.”
“It seems like it’ll be cool and badass at the time. But then you try to take it off a few days later and your finger nails look rotten.”
3. A Color You Copied From A Celebrity
“Once, I copied a color that I saw one of the actresses from ‘90210’ wearing. Yes, the new ‘90210,’ I’m the worst. I couldn’t stop thinking about that stupid actress all week. And it’s called ‘The It Color,’ which makes it even worse.”
4. Reverse French Manicure
“I know it’s trendy, but let’s be clear: it’s the nail equivalent of wearing lipliner without lipstick.”
5. Royal Blue
“I got this color called ‘Mesmerize’ by Essie once and it was awful. I looked like I belonged in a Limited Too catalog.”
6. Glitter With No Base Color
“It just ends up looking like you didn’t wash your hands after a craft project.”
“I know everyone is obsessed with neon, but it looks awful when it chips. Which is usually after, like, two days.”
- Dylann Roof wants to plead guilty to the charges against him in the Charleston church shooting, his attorney said, but a judge entered a not guilty plea for him on Friday.
- The U.S. Coast Guard has suspended its search for two teenagers who went missing a week ago off the coast of Florida.
- Beijing will host the 2022 Winter Olympics, becoming the first city to host both the summer and winter games.