1. 1. They’ve been rehearsing in London all week.
So says the The Sunday Mirror’s celebrity and entertainment columnist:
So the Spice Girls are all together rehearsing for the Olympics RIGHT NOW in London. #itsonbitches— deanpiper
3. 2. Victoria Beckham is being a total diva.
According to Perez Hilton:
“Victoria Beckham has outrageous demands. Let’s just say that they are paying at least $15,000 for Victoria Beckham’s hair, make-up and stylist. In comparison, the other Spice Girls cost one-fourth of what Victoria is costing.”
Look what I found!! X vb http://t.co/qmGvshEt— Victoria Beckham
6. 4. Giles Deacon is dressing Beckham.
Rumors swirled that designer Gilles Deacon (a model from his 2011 show seen here) would be designing the outfits for the Spice Girls’ alleged Closing Ceremonies performance. Why? Because Victoria Beckham tweeted about it:
Morning fitting with @gilesgilesgiles, cuddle with @kegrand bunny!! X vb http://t.co/M2dpwbTx— Victoria Beckham
Grazia Daily reports that Deacon isn’t dressing the whole crew, meaning might be dressing only Posh.
8. 5. Zuhair Murad is also designing outfits.
Murad is known for outfitting celebrities from Jennifer Lopez to Miley Cyrus. Above is one of the Lebanese designer’s dresses from his 2010 couture show.
Mel B. tweeted that she’s excited to wear his clothes:
Can’t wait to wear Zuhair Murad clothes this weekend!!— Melanie Brown
Maybe each Spice Girl is being dressed by a different designer.
- Bernie Sanders and Donald Trump have won the New Hampshire primaries for the Democratic and Republican nominations 🇺🇸
- The Supreme Court put on hold President Obama's climate change plan, which aims to curb carbon dioxide emissions from power plants.
- And thank the Force: Disney's profits hit an all-time high of $2.9 billion after the latest *Star Wars* film release ✨💰