2. Toilet paper earrings.
3. Louis Vuitton printed assault rifle.
5. Another waste of knitting: men’s shorts.
11. Heart-shaped tampon earrings.
Instructions are here, not that I condone this.
14. Studded butt pockets.
Sit down and feel the burn!
15. Carved pumpkin with breasts giving birth.
For legitimately great pumpkin craft ideas, try these instead.
16. Hand-painted jeans.
Would you call these sperm a “tattoo print”?
17. Figurines made from clay made from dryer lint.
19. Paper Chanel bag.
Straight from the Paris runways.
22. Fake flowers, made from buttons.
And what appear to be coasters.
26. Fake bird’s nest as scrunchie.
So “Carrie Bradshaw getting married” — but in the worst way.
27. Preserved orange peel hair floret.
And you were going to throw that out. Silly goose, you!
- U.S. President Barack Obama and leaders from 20 nations called for doubling clean energy research funding over the next five years at the Paris climate summit 🌍 ›
- The man accused in Friday's Planned Parenthood shooting in Colorado made his first court appearance. Charges are expected to be formally filed on Dec. 9. ›
- And there's a hilarious new rap meme of Pope Francis, thanks to a photo taken over the weekend of him giving his blessing 🙏🎤 ›