1. They have chandeliers.
The clothes of Oprah Winfrey.
4. Or, for the arguably less tacky: white shag carpet.
Olivia Wilde is delighted by her assortment.
5. Celebrity closets have full walls of shoes from companies they started.
Like Jimmy Choo founder Tamara Mellon.
6. A three-level table just for purses isn’t out of place in a celeb’s closet.
Anna Sui’s printed wonderland.
7. On the subject of accessories, this is how many gold shoes celebrities have.
Mariah Carey’s stash.
8. And black studded shoes.
But of kourse, this is Khloe Kardashian’s stuff.
9. Celeb closets are so big they need ladders to access all of them.
This one is for Brooke Shields.
10. Large square ottomans fit inside these closets, no problem.
Jada Pinkett Smith also has a nice set of matching wood drawers.
11. As do round pink velvet ottomans.
Ashley Tisdale apparently doesn’t mind that this totally clashes with her cowboy boots.
12. Louis Vuitton luggage serves as a side table.
Kimora Lee Simmons evidently isn’t concerned about her leopard carpet clashing with everything.
13. Bouquets of fresh roses accent mirrored dressers.
Paris Hilton’s clothes. But maybe you could tell it was her stuff by all the bright coral and turquoise.
14. Some celeb closets look like big hunting lodges.
Those denim jackets belong to Ralph Lauren.
15. Celeb closets are impeccably organized, with jeans ordered by color.
Eva Longoria’s fluffy white dog also appears to have its own stool.
16. Famous people get to have sunglass racks, like you might find in a TJ Maxx.
18. Walls full of hats.
Jessica Alba, despite not being a hipster in the slightest, probably has more hats than at least two combined.
19. And some celebs just have walls full of sneakers.
Ellen De Generes miraculously has a shelf not filled with stuff.
20. Multiple Hermès Birkin bags are not an unusual sighting.
These two belong to Brooke Shields.
21. Some celebs put kitchens in their closets.
Yankees pitcher C.C. Sabathia can heat up a Hot Pocket while he ties his shoes — an important convenience surely.
22. Celeb closets have artwork on the walls, like sketches of the dresses they’ve wore to the Oscars.
23. Fireplaces appear in celeb closets.
J. Crew Creative Director Jenna Lyons also has artwork above hers.
24. Celebs select out outfits in the presence of nude paintings.
Designer Nanette Lepore also has the “tiny white dog in the closet” affliction that’s befallen many celebrities, as we’ve seen.