2. DO: Make a fashion statement with a dress that’s actually cool.
Thank you, Florence Welch.
3. DON’T: Take boring group shots.
If you’re going to corral a group of rowdy revelers avoid the boring staring-at-the-camera posing at all costs. There’s no point clogging up the social media channels with this nonsense — enough exist out there already and they stopped giving everyone NOT in the shot FOMO about ten years ago.
16. DON’T: Get muddy just to show how down with summer festivals you are.
- Former Virginia Gov. Jim Gilmore is dropping out of the race for the Republican presidential nomination. He got 133 votes in New Hampshire.
- MLB issued its first-ever lifetime ban for performance enhancing drugs to New York Mets' Jenrry Mejia.
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz.