1. Start your day with a pep talk!
2. Dress to impress. That means combing your kids’ hair.
3. But remember, beauty isn’t everything.
4. Don’t get too full of yourself.
5. Trust no one and expect nothing.
6. Avoid shady people.
7. Eat delicious things.
8. Get annoyed with your hyperactive Twitter followers.
9. Take some time for yourself.
10. Swear off the grammar police.
11. Go to the salon.
12. Don’t worry about whether others understand you.
13. Affirm your power while remaining humble.
In The News Today
- Tom Brady's four-game suspension by the NFL following the "Deflategate" scandal has been overturned by a federal judge. ›
- Budapest's main train station has opened its doors after a two-day stand-off, during which hundreds of people without a valid European Union visa weren't allowed on trains. ›
- Guatemalan President Otto Pérez Molina has resigned amid a corruption scandal that has brought his government to the brink. ›